This page will guide you in how to configure Agenda templates. The configuration of the templates is available for administrators. An agenda template is a standard for how an item template should be represented.
- To configure an agenda template go to the menu bar > Templates > Agenda templates
On the left you will see the list of all current agenda templates.
- Click on an agenda template to the left to edit or to create a new agenda template > Create new
- Enter the name of the new agenda template and click > Create
The agenda template is now created and you can now add different items to be included in the template.
- Select an item from the drop-down menu > Add. You can add more items - just remember to click Add
If you add several items the order of these can be adjusted by manually moving them around.
- Finish the configuration > Save changes