This page will guide you in how to configure Meeting templates. The configuration of the templates is available for administrators. A meeting template is a standard for how a meeting should be represented.
This is useful if you have recurring meetings and the meeting takes place at the same time and the same place. By using a meeting template you can create a standard meeting, which contains the relevant information about time and place as well as the desired standard agendas.
- To configure a meeting template go to the menu bar > Templates > Meeting templates
On the left you will see the list of all defined meeting templates.
- Click on a meeting template to the left to edit or to create a new meeting template > Create new
- Enter the name of the new meeting template and click > Create
The meeting template is now created and you can change the settings for the template. This means that you can choose a default time of the meeting as well as a default meeting place. Additionally, you have the option to add a default agenda to the meeting template.
- To add a default agenda, select an agenda from the drop-down menu > Add.
You can add several agendas - just remember to click Add
If you add several items the order of these can be adjusted by manually moving them around.
- Finish the configuration > Save changes