This guide will show you how to create user groups which is a feature available to administrators. As an administrator you are able to create user groups with certain properties such as accessing certain meeting items.
- To create a user group go to the menu bar > Configure > User group
On the left of the screen you will see a list of all current user groups.
- Click on a current user group to edit or to create a new one click > Create new
- Enter the name of the user group and finish with > Create
The new user group is now created and you have the option to add members to the user group.
- To add a member to the user group > Add. Choose the members you will like to add by checking the box left to the member's name and save with > Add
- To finish the configuration of the user group click > Save changes