This guide will show you how to create meeting roles which is possible for administrators. As an administrator you have option of creating and editing meeting roles such as "Stand-in". A meeting role can be assigned to a member on any given meeting.
- To configure a meeting role go to the menu bar > Configure > Meeting roles
On the left you will see the list of all current meeting roles.
- Click on a current meeting role edit or to create a new meeting role > Create new
- Enter the name of the meeting role and click > Create
When the new meeting role has been created you have the option of editing the various functions available for this particular meeting role. You can decide whether the role should be able to:
- Participate in a vote during the meeting
- Make decisions during the meeting
- Requesting for a copy of the meeting template
- Requesting for the meeting minutes once the meeting has been concluded
You choose whether any of these options should be available for the new meeting role by checking the various options shown below.
- Finish the configuration > Save changes