This page will guide you in the entire filing/journalizing process, which will be handled by the edititor. Meetings will have to be filed in WorkZone as this will ensure an easy filing process within WorkZone.
This goes for both of the following scenarios, namely "Documentation of published agenda" and "Documentation of published minutes", along with filing the decisions from the points and cases of a given meeting under their respective WorkZone case. The process will function as shown below:
Types of filing
The integration with WorkZone contains two types of filing:
- The WorkZone case of the meeting: Filing of the entire meeting on a singular WorkZone case
- The WorkZone case of a single item: Filing of a singular item from a meeting agenda in Agenda Management on a connected Workzone case
If the chosen filing method is through WorkZone, the filing will be done according to the standard settings.
When WorkZone is chosen as the filing method, the entire meeting will be filed in a singular PDF containing both the meeting and its appendices from the relevant WorkZone case. Furthermore, every item from said meeting will be filed under the relevant WorkZone case as a seperate PDF.
In addition, you have three additional options to further control your filing in WorkZone as shown in the image below:
- If you wish to file an items appendices as independent documents on said items WorkZone case, then you have to pick the option "File item appendices to XXX cases".
- If you wish to file the meeting exclusively to the relevant WorkZone case, then you have to pick the option "Only file meeting agenda". Picking this option will change the standard settings which means items are no longer filed individually on their affiliated WorkZone cases.
- If you wish to enrich the WorkZone case of a specific meeting by adding an extra PDF on every item, then you have to pick the last option.
Examples of different choices
Filing an already published meeting
First, you will need to find the meeting which is about to be published. Beneath the tab named "Publish" you will need to pick WorkZone as your filing method and check the box named "Only file meeting agenda". Finally, clicking "Publish" will file a complete meeting PDF on the given WorkZone case.
Filing the minutes from a completed meeting
First, you will need to find the meeting which is about to be published. Beneath the tab named "Publish" you will need to pick WorkZone as your filing method.
If there happen to be any item appendices which are not present on their relevant WorkZone cases, we ask that you check the box "File item appendices to XXX cases".
If you wish to file a PDF on every single item on the specific WorkZone case belonging to the meeting, then we ask that you check the box "File item-PDF to XXX". The completed meeting minutes will then be filed when clicking "Publish".